cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Form - Page Load Error - Safari (Apr 5, 2024)

Is anybody else experiencing errors with the listing form loading in Safari?

Checked Firefox and that's working fine - issue is exclusive to Safari for me. Half an hour ago I was putting up new listings and revising existing listings to add new variations without a problem.

Now all I get is this:

listingform-loaderror-2024.png

I did all the usual browser troubleshooting. My browser and OS are both up-to-date. Nothing else I can do to troubleshoot, just wondering if others on Safari are having the same problem.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

No, mine comes up just fine. Could be your internet / wifi connection. I use 8th gen  iPadOS 17.4.1 (21E236) Safari browser. 

IMG_1506.jpeg

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for checking. Internet is working like a beast right now.

I guess I'll use Firefox. Have a few more listings I want to get up before my dinner plans.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Sorry to hear Safari is giving you fits.  Have you tried to clear history and website data?

I clear mine periodically.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yep, the whole 9. Cleared cache, cookies, tried private mode, rebooted browser and even rebooted my entire computer.

All of eBay is loading fine with the exception of the listing form. Click edit listing or sell similar and get a page that won't load, pictured above.

GLORIOUS!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Odd... well.. At least you have Firefox to fall back on. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Is anybody else experiencing errors with the listing form loading in Safari?

Checked Firefox and that's working fine - issue is exclusive to Safari for me. Half an hour ago I was putting up new listings and revising existing listings to add new variations without a problem.

Now all I get is this:

listingform-loaderror-2024.png

I did all the usual browser troubleshooting. My browser and OS are both up-to-date. Nothing else I can do to troubleshoot, just wondering if others on Safari are having the same problem.

I got the same on both Safari and Chrome.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Thanks for checking. Internet is working like a beast right now.

I guess I'll use Firefox. Have a few more listings I want to get up before my dinner plans.

@wastingtime101 not sure if it has anything to do with it, but it looks like @ebooksdiva has the new photo upload layout we were discussing in that other thread.

Don't have a Mac so can't test it myself, but looks like a few others have had issues with the listing form in Safari the last day or two as well.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Can-t-upload-photos-in-listing-form-start...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Anyone-having-problem-editing-listings-wi...

Message 8 of 8
latest reply