Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fail to Load Data error while loading page

Level 3

Hi Team,

I ran into a weird issue where Authors made changes to pages in Author Instance and published them. But the pages were not loading on site and even in Publish Instance.

Page Structure:

/app/us/en/services

/app/us/en/services/manage

/app/us/en/services/streaming

As soon as this is published, I log into Publish Instance and try to access the page, I see an error on loading the Services Page itself. We tried to republish, invalidate the cache, and Activate the tree but nothing seems to resolve the issue.

Strangely, if I manually create a page with Services as Page Name in the publish instance directly even then it throws the same error.

manasabojja7_0-1697565425033.png

The node structure looks fine in CRXDE as well. Any ideas as to what might be wrong here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Manasa

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks for checking and sharing the log.
I would also check these 3 things first.

1. OSGi Bundles to see all are up
2. error.log when trying to access the page ( if all bundles are up, this should be most helpful ) -> then access.log as well

3. Are you able to open the page through crx?

If you can share the relevant error logs here, we can try to look for the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @manasabojja7 ,

1. Can you check if the page nodes created have a "jcr:content" node under them.
    I have noticed similar issue, when the parent page of a heirarchy is unpublished, but the child pages are published, it had jcr:content missing for the parent pages.

2. Can you check request.log and check where the request is going?

Level 3

Hi @Anmol_Bhardwaj 

I did check the parent page. It has "jcr:content" node

With respect to request.log, I do see that it is redirecting to 

17/Oct/2023:19:51:36 +0000 [837] -> GET /error?errorCode=invalid-request HTTP/1.1

The same content package is deployed on the Dev instance, it loads fine but it is happening just in the QA instance.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks for checking and sharing the log.
I would also check these 3 things first.

1. OSGi Bundles to see all are up
2. error.log when trying to access the page ( if all bundles are up, this should be most helpful ) -> then access.log as well

3. Are you able to open the page through crx?

If you can share the relevant error logs here, we can try to look for the issue.

Community Advisor

I think, you might be missing some service user and related permissions

Arun Patidar