Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Page Load Error when trying to modify flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Hello, I've been trying to modify my flights on a reservation in June on Delta, because of a recent scheduling change where I would now have a 30 minute connection. But when I click on "modify flights" I get this error message screenshotted below. I had to modify a flight on United last year (for a different reason) and I had no issues. So why can't I modify a flight on Delta? I tried modifying it yesterday and got this message, I tried again today and got the same thing.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:26 pm

I never have great luck with modifying online. Could be for a multitude of reasons, easiest way is to find the flights that you want and call an agent. Modifying online is hit or miss for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.